Friday, December 02, 2011

Blog about Blog

Blog.. Blog.. Blog.. In the recent two days I have had some discussions about my blog with my friends, who read it. Today .. right now.. I was too bored and thought of checking my blog dashboard. To my surprise I saw in one of my blog post I could see lots of comments, but they were blocked as SPAM. Then I published the genuine ones (which were marked as SPAM).. Hmm.. I was so happy to see that people have given good comments about my blog post (indeed that was one of my purest horrible experience in my life) (refer this url http://arunkp.blogspot.com/2010/03/acidity-palpitation.html?showComment=1322851275663#c1388677134970628447 ).

I felt I am worthless and my life sucks few hours back.. But after seeing those response from unknown faces... I was really moved and felt that I was worth helping someone.. I helped someone who was suffering.. I felt an unknown happiness.. that happiness pushed me to write this blog :)

When I created the blog initially in 2006.. I never knew how good it will feel to read my blogs from 2011.. Each blog post shows your mindset at each year.. I have had some opinions in 2006.. Now it is totally different.. I can see the changes by reading my blogs in chronological order..

I wish everyone write their experience and share for others. I personally do not like social network websites (facebook) because those are fake fake fake faces of people who just want to show off themselves to others... I have read so many blogs with great emotions within it.. Some gives me courage.. some gives me information.. some gives information about tourist places.. There is not much show-off flaunting in blogs.. Blog reading really gives a nice feeling.. and I believe it can be a considered as the measure of true personality... You know.. I have searched some blog profile of girls who has written very nice sensible posts.. I would wish to get such a girl in life.. But till now have not found any :(


No comments: